You will feel like home inbetween our family members.
Farmer Heinz is the boss around here and is always good for a laugh. His passion is hunting, but he also lives for his art: crafting unique pieces made out of Mölltaler Mountain Larch – from the National Park Heart to creative and unique pieces of furniture.
Gerhild his wife, is the good soul at the Landgut and always there for guests. She also cooks and bakes delgihts from sweet buchteln to Kärntner Nudeln.
The children Heinz and Helene are stuying for their degrees, but are home often to have a chat with guests and to support the team.
Always there and usually with the horses is Bohdan. The riding master which is not only well known in Austria, teaches guests and also take rides out on the 200 km long mountain tracks, encompanied by Conny.
Responsible for well being at the "Badehäusl" is Monika and Sabine. The team offers the perfect time out with charm and relaxing programms.
The animal team at the Landgut consists of horses, ponies, galloway-cattles, chickens, rabbits, asses, cats, guinea pigs, goats, sheeps and the second boss next to farmer Heinz- the farmdog called Heiko.
2. Packages for gourmets: From the “Landgut Kulinarik”, over a breakfast basket to take away, up to specialities for chef cooks in our "Hofladen" – we provide you with carinthians specialities in organic quality.
3. Adventure farm life: collecting fresh layed eggs, cuddling with guinea pigs, feeding goats, fondling with kittens, or with the farm dog Heiko. Stroking, not only at the petting zoo.
4. Horseback riding for everyone: the smallest can gather their first experience on mini ponies, beginners and advanced can enjoy and practise their abilities at our riding school.
5. A heart for dogs: dog basket, a cozy blanket in the chalet, wide open spaces, a dog beach and fresh meat fodder. We also care about our four legded guests.
6. Summer adventure: When the sun is up, horsebackriding, biking and hiking are on the schedule. Water lovers refresh and dive into our lake with wooden beach located at the shore of the river “Möll”.
7. Winter wonderland: Enjoy a romantic chimney fire, the Badehäusl-Wellness and your privacy after a hike in the winter landscape. We are placed in the middle of three snow safe ski regions, all reachable in only 15 to 20 minutes by car.
8. Holiday with connection: Carvin your own National Park High Alps Heart made out of wood, experience a breathtaking hunting trip, baking fresh bread or feeding the farm animals: Our guests are fully included in the farm life by Heinz and Gerhild Hartweger.
10. Space for privacy: At the Landgut, guest can be on their own in ten free standing chalets and cabins. If you want to have even more privacy, you can book one of our two mountain chalets.